On 4th October took place at Horacio Bento de Gouveia School the ETHICS, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND EDUCATION Seminar, a multiplier event promoted under the Erasmus+ project “ETHICSBOARD, Teaching ethical principles and sustainable entrepreneurship at schools and at their related communities”.
10h00 – 12h00 | HBG AUDITORIUM
- School Music Band
- Welcome: HBG Headmaster
- Mr. Regional Secretary of Education
- “Innovation, Ethics and Entrepreneurship in Education” by Professor Thomas Babalis, Dean of the School of Education of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
- Startup Madeira: rs4e Program by Mr. André Sotero Nóbrega, Project Manager - Startup Madeira
- Frédéric Fabre: Talented Europe presentation
- Dance and Music Performances
The main issues examinated during this event were : Innovation in teaching, collaboration among schools and local entities, global opportunity platforms for young people.
All the partners attented to this occurence: the coordinator “School of Education of the University of Athens (Greece)” and the school MARASLEIOU Parents Association from Greece, the Montserat School from Spain, the European Project Association from Belgium and the eLeaning company Mathmagenisis from Bulgary.